Located on Isla Grande, in the city bearing the same name, this is one of the most isolated churches and it stands with its back towards the sea, close to the cemetery.
It dates back from 1785. Its origin is related to the mission of the Franciscan priests and Saint Anthony is its patron, whose festival is held on June 13.
It was probably rebuilt in 1890 and it offers a portico finished with a semicircular arch.
The tower and the façade were restored by the so-called Fundación Amigos de las Iglesias de Chiloé (Friends of Chiloé's Churches Foundation).