Mi Sueño

Apartments

Suiza 985 - Las Margaritas, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro

Mobile +54 9 294 5639343

They have a maximum capacity of 5 pax. They have a double room with a double bed, a second room with two single beds at the entrance. Cold Hall, full kitchen with refrigerator and everything for cooking, split-level living room with Smart TV. full bathroom with ante-bathroom. In addition, barbecue area outside, garden area. All rooms with views of the lake and the city of Bariloche.


We are in Barrio las Margaritas, a quiet and residential neighborhood very close to downtown. Our 1600m2 land is located on the side of the mountain, offering excellent views of the city and the Lake. By car, we are 5 minutes from downtown, 25 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the bus terminal.


We have the fastest Internet service in Bariloche. 300 mega fiber optics so you can work, watch movies or stay connected with the best possible service, in addition to a second provider, so you dont run out of connectivity in the face of any unforeseen event.

All cabins have linen service, towels and towels for all passengers and white sheets. We do not include breakfast, they are independent cabins, ideal if you are looking for privacy.


To reserve, you can do so by paying 30% of the total rate of the stay, and the remaining 70% will remain in dollars and will be paid upon arrival at the selling dollar value of the day according to the Banco de la Nación Argentina. You can set the rate in pesos by making a transfer or deposit for 100% of the value of the stay.

Services

  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Housekeeping
  • Individual grill
  • Satellite TV
  • Terrace / Solarium
  • Tourist information

Check now

So that you may get a reply

Phone or Whatsapp

Fecha
Email Ask

We have found more accommodations in San Carlos de Bariloche

Organiza tu viaje con: welcomeargentina.com | welcomeuruguay.com | welcomechile.com